Your Cincinnati Doula
As your doula I'm not here to be strong for you. I'm here to help you see how strong you really are.
Are you looking to add support to your birth photography package? Do you feel a little lost with all of this pregnancy, birth and newborn stuff? Don't worry friend. I've got you covered. A doula is a non-medical member of your birth team who provides prenatal education and support as well as emotional, mental and physical labor support to you and your partner, and helps to ease the transition into motherhood and life as a new family. Your doula is another person in your corner to provide you with the confidence and reassurance that you are capable and that you have all you need to birth your baby. Doulas aren't just support for the birthing person but for their partner as well. We fetch ice, wash clothes, snacks and are a form of continuous support during your labor. Unlike your hospital staff we will stay with your through shift changes encouraging you until your baby is here.
Why Hire a doula:
- 39% decrease in C-section rate
- 10% decrease in use of pain medications
- Shorter labor by average of 41 minutes
- Increased satisfaction with birth experience
- Continuous support
All doula packages include:
- 24/7 phone and email support
- prenatal appointment to review comfort measures and discuss your birth plan
- unlimited support during labor and delivery
- postpartum follow-up appointment
add-on options include:
- maternity, birth, fresh 48, or newborn photography
Birth Doula packages starting at $650.